We can size up, stake, and fertilize your plants at our shop at 1640 Dupont St. in Toronto. Use the calendar below to book a 30-minute appointment.
If you have a lot of plants or trouble transporting them to our shop, you may be interested in hiring us to come to your home or workplace instead.
REPOTTING SERVICES IN-STORE
- We are happy to repot any houseplant, whether or not it was purchased at Urban Gardener.
- Please protect your plants during transport to shield them from cold weather with a bag, box, or blanket.
- We can work with a maximum of 6 plants per appointment. If you need to have more than 6 plants repotted, please book two consecutive appointments or email us to make arrangements.
- We offer an option for pick-up and return delivery (fees are set by postal code). Please indicate if you need this service when you book an appointment and we’ll be in touch to confirm.
- Not sure if your plant needs to be repotted? Read our article to learn more about when it’s time to upsize your plant or reach out to us by e-mail or Instagram DM
- Street parking is available on Edwin and surrounding side streets
Repotting Fees: $5 to $15 per plant depending on size and difficulty (we're looking at you, cacti!)
Staking Fees: $10 per plant
Splitting Fees: $10 per plant
Pest Treatment: $10 per plant
Extras: We charge for nursery pots and soil.