Boutique Plant Store in Toronto, ON
We would love to repot your houseplants, big or small! Here’s how it works:
- We can repot any plant, whether or not it was purchased at Urban Gardener.
- When bringing your plants to the shop for repotting, please shield them from the elements when it’s cold outside. Tropical and desert plants can easily be protected by a plastic bag or cardboard box to prevent damage
- Before repotting, we will give you a quote and process payment. Price of repotting will vary depending on the size and level of difficulty. You can ballpark $5 - $15 per plant, plus the cost of soil, nursery pot, stake, and other materials.
- We offer repotting to walk-ins during store hours. To avoid disappointment it's always best to email or DM us before popping by so we can ensure we have all the necessary materials for repotting your plant.
- Repotting takes some time to do right! If we’re busy in the shop, you may need to leave your plant overnight along with your contact info and we will get in touch when it’s ready for pick-up.
- Not sure if your plant needs to be repotted? Just ask! We can save you an unnecessary trip to the shop if you chat with us first. Email us and send photos for an assessment.
Disclaimer: At Urban Gardener we are all experienced plant folks and will give you detailed aftercare instructions where applicable, but we cannot guarantee the success of a repotted plant, especially when it involves dividing a plant. Remember, we’re just as happy to walk you through how to repot your plant at home, and provide you with the necessary materials!